Buildings and Contents

Covering all bases is vital, not least when it comes to protecting your property. Whether you’re the owner or tenant, you can take safety into your own hands and guard against disaster with Buildings and Contents Cover.

Protecting the structure and fabric of your building, this insurance covers permanent fittings and fixtures, alongside any damage or loss of personal belongings. From furniture and electrical products to clothing and jewellery, you can breathe easy. No grievance is overlooked: floods or storms, vandalism and theft, fire or subsidence, vehicle collisions and fallen trees, water damage or oil leaking from heating systems. You’ll be left in little doubt of Buildings and Contents Insurance’s extensive reach.

Despite this, it’s important to be mindful of the exclusions in each policy, with every agreement providing different specifications and optional extras. If you’re a tenant, it’s your landlord’s responsibility to acquire building insurance. That said, you may want to benefit from separate Contents Insurance. Luckily for you, that’s a service our experienced product specialists can provide. Got questions regarding Buildings and Contents Insurance? Please don’t hesitate to call our expert team on 01782 617600.